14 May 2011

Just a Little Talk with Jesus

                                                      
I once was lost in sin, but Jesus took me in,
And then a little light from heaven filled my soul
It bathed my heart in love & write my name above
And just a little talk with Jesus made me whole.






Sometimes my path seems drear, without a ray of cheer
And then a cloud of doubt may hide the light of day
The mists of sin may rise and hide the starry skies
But just a little talk with Jesus clears the way.


I may have doubts & fears, my eyes filled with tears
But Jesus is a friend who watches day & night
I go to Him in prayer, He knows my every care,
And just a little talk with Jesus makes it right.

Now let us have a little talk with Jesus
Let us, tell Him all about our troubles
He will, hear our faintest cry
And He will answer by & by;
Now when you feel a little prayer wheel turning
And you know a little fire is burning
You will find a little talk with Jesus makes it right. It makes it right..

No comments:

Post a Comment