13 May 2011

My Friend....

Sangeetha..... I call her Sangee... She is my dear dear dear friend.... We are friends for more than 13 years.. She knows me well... We share everything..... With a quiet smile, she always listens me.. I talk more.. she listens more.. She is precious in my life... If anyone ask who is your friend, i always remember this precious girl.... I have a lot & lot of friends... But, Sangee is more than a friend.. She prays for me.. She loves me... She cares me... She used to message me daily.. But, me... ?????? waste...
                           Sangee remembers everyones birthday.... She never fails to wish them on their celebration day... Even, she remembers my mom's.....  Love u Sangee...  I love all her mom's preparations... I have never eaten such tasty dishes... Sangee uses her creativity & creates special gifts for me.. Really those my are precious gifts... She is God fearing & God loving.. She cares, loves & prays for her family, her friends & her friend's friends...... Such a nice girl.. She will be overjoyed when i share my simple joy... I really admire this girl... Thank you Lord, for such a good friend.. Love you & Miss you honey!
                           Only 15 mins more.... She is going to celebrate her birthday [May 14].. he he heee... God Bless you honey!! May this new year be filled with lots & lots of joy & blessings... May the Good Shepherd, guide you & use you.. Happy Birthday da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment